Who Should Attend?
CEOs, General Managers, Executive Directors, Managing Directors, Senior Managers & Executives, Supervisors and Middle Managers, HR Practitioners, Academia & students enrolled in HR Programmes.
Why Should You attend?
- Understand what makes the top 80,000 companies worldwide great.
- Be empowered to transform the workplace into a facilitator of personal hopes and dreams via people-centred strategy!
- Enjoy positive disturbance that will propel you to the next level and move your team from good to great.
- Improve performance and obtain sustainable and impactful business results!
- Engage your people and ignite your business.
- Experience people powered success!
- Networking Opportunities! Connect with renowned international workforce culture and employee engagement experts and local industry leaders.
From Millions to Billions: Public Secrets of Powerful Corporations and Prosperous People View Details
Location: Jamaica Conference Center
Single Day Rate
with ID and Status Letter
Viveen StennetHuman Resource & Operations Manager - Jamaica National Agency for Accreditation
The information shared is valuable for life!
Roxann LintonChief Executive Officer - First Heritage Co-operative Credit Union
At work at FHC, I lead people; not projects, not meetings, not results, but PEOPLE. So I am really grateful that today I got to opportunity to invest the day learning how to better engage the hearts of the people I lead. This was at the JBDC's inaugural Employee Engagement Conference. It was a very productive day with good takeaways. I also met Ken Wright (in photo), author of the People Pill and he shared his experience in sending handwritten cards to employees and how it made them feel special. He challenged us to consider "what are you doing to make your people feel special?". Something to seriously consider; after all employee engagement is about that emotional connection with your people. Great investment today!
Marcia Patterson-BaughSenior HR Business Partner - JN Small Business Loans Ltd.
It was indeed an inspiring and impactful day!
Blossom McAnuffHR Officer - Guardian General Insurance Jamaica Limited
It was an excellent conference….I was impressed with the execution.
Helga MarzoucaManager - Active Traders
I wanted to personally congratulate JBDC on a job well done. It was not only an informative but properly sequenced event and I learnt a tremendous amount. Thank you for inviting us and ensure to always consider us for instances such as this.
Jamaica Conference Centre
14-20 Port Royal Street